Sunday 13 January 2008


MILF Lessons presents: Drill the teacher



I hate going to school.Im just not the studious type. So when my teacher Ms. West told me to stay after class for a big test, I figured, "great another test i could fail." What lay in store for me took me by surprize. Seems the big test turned out on how good I could cram my big cock into her tight pussy. This is my greatest dream come true. She sucked my cock and got me really stiff. After that I fucked her on her desk and she was loving every minute of it. Im slamming her ass, pounding her pussy and squeezing her humungous tits together. You've got to see this because this time there might be a pop quiz.



MILF Lessons presents: Miami Beach is Milf Beach



Ok I don't want to brag, but Miami is the shit. I love it here! Just the other day I was at the Beach and I spotted this really hot babe strolling the beach. I had to get with her. I looked her straight in the tits and asked her name. She told me her name was Sabrina and she was strolling the beach waiting for her friend. She was gorgeous, she was tall and had these amazing legs. They were the kind of long and slender legs you want to wrap around your waist like a belt. She had this flat stomach and a beautifully proportioned titties. I almost got on my knees and cried I was so moved by her beauty. So I asked her if she would like to have lunch with me and she said yes. Just then her friend strolled in and I got a good look at her. When I saw her I couldn't believe my eyes. She was hot too! Shes a milf and as soon as we told her about me and Kayla's plan to go have lunch at my place she immediatly said she wanted to tag along and have some fun. So if you like sun, fun and lots of fucking you gotta cum check this latest milfLessons out!


No comments: