Saturday 12 January 2008


Ass Parade presents: Delilah Loves Ass to Mouth



Where do I begin? I'm always in the mood for a nasty vixen with a great huge mind blowing ass. So my boys hooked me up with Delilah, DAMN! She's everything I wanted and more...Fucking Asstastic! This girl took me to balcony got butt naked and put on a show for me and the neighbors. Now this girl can suck a mean dick, I almost had to get mine, but it was my boy Tony who was the lucky one today. The one great thing about Delilah is that she loved having a big cock up her ass, and then right after every position of anal fucking, she would love to taste her ass. There was some great ass to mouth action going on there, and you know how much that turns me on! At the end of it all, Delilah took me back to my Big Mouthful days, by gargling and swallowing a huge load. Delilah's big old booty was the highlight of my day!



Ass Parade presents: Roxy's New Girlfriend



I love me some Roxy Deville! She is so fucking hot, with that beautiful face, that slamming ass body and perfect perky tits. I'm in heaven every time I get to hang out with her. But what makes Roxy look even better! A big round hard ass right next to her face. That's right! Roxy has a new girlfriend and her name is Brianna. What a fucking hottie! Women like this is the reason why I love to lick ass and stick my fingers in them. Brianna has got the bubble butt that I love with the thick ass legs and small ass waist to go along with it. I was in heaven just filming her as she walked. When I got both Roxy and Brianna ass to ass, I was just rock hard! I had them walk around a bit more before my boy Tony came by, just so I could film these two get wild with each other. You know I love me some girl on girl action! Then when Tony finally came by these two girls were all over his cock like they'd been cock hungry for days. It's almost like they didn't want to share the cock, because none of them wanted to give it up. The sex was incredibly hot. Roxy is such wild fuck and Brianna's ass while she was getting pounded was a sight I won't forget.


No comments: